We appear to be suffering similar issues to what we saw yesterday when uploading to our CDN providers storage. We’re on the phone with them right now and will update this post when we have more info.

UPDATE 6PM EST – We are still waiting on our CDN provider to fix the issue with the storage systems. We will continue to update you until it is fixed.

UPDATE 6:35PM EST – This issue is now fixed, if you tried uploading during this issue please try to re-upload your file(s) now.