Our team has discovered an issue with connections between Libsyn and LinkedIn using the LinkedIn OnPublish destination. LinkedIn has made changes to its software (API) that will require us to make updates to our destination. This will affect users of the LinkedIn destination in several ways:
- All users actively using the LinkedIn OnPublish destination will need to reauthenticate to LinkedIn (see below)
- Currently, only publishing to personal profiles is available. Publishing to business pages is not available at this time.
In order to reauthenticate to LinkedIn from Libsyn, please follow these steps:
- Completely log out of LinkedIn in your web browser
- From Libsyn, go under Destinations –> Edit/View Existing
- Remove LinkedIn OnPublish
- Completely log out of Libsyn
- Clear your browser cache
- Log into Libsyn and follow the steps in our tutorial to reconfigure the LinkedIn OnPublish destination.
These steps will allow any producer wishing to continue to use LinkedIn OnPublish to publish to a personal profile to do so.
Publishing to business pages will return as functionality as soon as possible.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any questions, please reach out to our support team at [email protected]