App Versions 1.14 and Up
Some show producers may provide their listeners with bonus content called extras. Sometimes these are extra shows, access to wallpaper for your device, documents that support the show, and more.
To access your show extras, open up your favorite app:
From here, you can see the button in the middle is called Extras. You can also access this while playing an episode:
Pressing the Extras button will show you the available options:
You can access Episode Specific Extras by clicking on the “e” you find on the episode screen:
The episode extras include bonus content that may be similar to the show extras, or may contain supporting content for that specific episode.
To view extras for the show:
- From the Episodes Tab (Left Tab), press the Extras button in the top right
- If the app version is 1.9.1 or later, the Show Extras will appear at the top of the list followed by “View All Extras”. Below the Show Extras are Settings for the app.
- If the app version is 1.9 or older, the Show Extras appear with a toggle at the top to swap to Episode Extras
To view extras for the episode:
- Navigate to the episode detail page, press the Extras button in the top right
- If the app version is 1.9.1 or later, the Episode Extras will appear at the top followed by “View All Extras”. As with the Show Extras, Settings for the app are below “View All Extras”
- If the app version is 1.9 or oder, the Episode Extras appear with a toggle at the top to swap to Show Extras
- If an audio episode is actively playing or currently paused, only Extras for that episode is available
View all Extras
View all Extras is available if the app version is 1.9.1 or later. This option will show available extras for all episodes in a single list.
← Knowledge Base